The consumer is at the heart of our Manufacturing & Product Development. We translate consumer needs into excellent products under a number of Private Labels in various categories of sports, outdoor apparel, footwear & equipment. All members of our product development teams focus on product features that will provide the customer a real value in use.
Project in which the Sportmaster Group donates sport equipment to over 1000 playgrounds in 100 cities in Russian Federation
R&D - Innovation Centre in Singapore
Sportmaster has set up an R&D Centre in Singapore. The Centre aims to pioneer breakthrough sports technology and is housed under the Institute for Sports Research (ISR), which was set up by Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in collaboration with UK’s University of Loughbrough, renowned for its sports technology research as well as with the support of Singapore’s Economic Development Board.
We make affordable performance and innovative solutions, designed for people loving sport & outdoor activities.
- Modern and safe IT solutions make business more flexible and integrated & drive benefits that go right to the bottom line
- Partners in outbound logistics are the largest international companies, leaders of international markets
- We are №3 in Europe and №10 among Global sport and outdoor retail companies
Kettler charity program
The Sportmaster Group yearly provides Kettler equipment for various medical and rehabilitation organisations, veterans and invalids as well as Paralympic sportsmen
Development & Design of products in country headquarters
Observing and listening to consumers is how our product managers & designers start to develop the future collections with products that are trendy, more functional, comfortable, and safe for the user.
Inspired by users, led by product managers, and using R&D data our designers transform their ideas into functioning products.
With smarter merchandising and a more agile supply network, we can successfully match customers to offers across all our markets and deliver merchandise with greater efficiency, transparency and accountability.
- Distribution Center is the primary point for entry of goods.
The Distribution Centers area:
Astana - 3187 m²;
Kiev - 15341 m²;
Minsk - 1914 m²;
Moscow - 106000 m²;
Tianjin - 4775 m²
- Our 23 years’ history of success in sport retail and wholesale is something to be proud of
- We carry over 150 brands for sport and outdoor
Direct humanitarian assistance to various veteran associations, monasteries and shelters, the Red Cross, orphanages and orphans, the disabled and the poor, as well as victims of serious and large-scale disasters (such as the flood in Krimsk and Far East)
We manufacture products under Private Labels through a scalable sourcing system diversified by countries including China, Bangladesh, Vietnam, India, Indonesia etc.
- A modern data centre certified according to international standards continuous improvement of information architecture and quality of service
- Centralized system of supply chain management
Support for mass and children’s sport/sponsorship:
- Hand-to-hand fighting tournament in Kazakhstan
- Kiev family sports championship
- Ski Track of Russia
- Golden Puck
- National Cross-country Race
Quality Control Hubs
The hubs we operate across our sourcing base ensure the following functions:
• Proper selection and regular audit of Manufacturers & Suppliers
• Quality Control of materials, components, technologies, end products
• Testing of functional features of products and materials
• Monitoring of shipment of end products
- Partnership with the world’s largest IT hardware and software manufacturers
- Information system for monitoring the movement of goods architecture and quality of service
- You can find our stores in 200+ cities globally
Regular donations to the:
- Interior Ministry’s Central Clinical Hospital
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Laboratory of the Preventive Medicine Research Institute
- Active participation in global professional communities of software developers
- Our Retail chain has reached more than 475 own stores in Belarus, China, Kazakhstan, Russia and Ukraine
Cooperation with sports organizations and foundations:
- The Ice Hockey Federation of Russia
- The Deaf Union Foundation of the Russian Federation
- The Vladislav Tretiak Fund
- Centralized support of all commercial businesses and sustaining functions
- As the № 1 wholesaler and distributor on the sporting goods markets of Russia and the CIS, we provide distribution for leading brands like Columbia, CAT, Colmar, Kettler, Merrell, Molten, Mountain Hardwear, O’Neill, Protest, Roces, Saucony, Skechers, Speedo, Tecnica, Volkl, and Ziener
- We develop 5 franchise projects (Columbia, Sportlandia, Skechers, Weekender, New Era) with more than 230 doors
- The most advanced IT equipment from Cisco, IBM, Hewlett Packard and others, including Oracle Exadata, a specialized solution for areas with the most resource intensive database operations and technology risks
- Use of the best software solutions such as Oracle RPAS, JD Edwards, Siebel, LM7, Omnitracker and others
- 200+ million visitors crossed our door steps last year
- Sportmaster is a big family of over 23 000 employees
6 Shenton Way, #18-11 OUE
Downtown 2, Singapore 068809
+(65) 6610 4279